List of Safety Regulations and Certifications Organizations in the Worldby Raymond Wright
There are many organizations that provide safety regulations and certifications for various industries and products. Some examples include:
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) – Provides safety regulations for workplaces in the United States.
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) – Provides product safety certifications for electrical products and components.
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute) – Provides certifications for safety equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE).
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association) – Provides safety certifications for products sold in Canada.
- CE (Conformité Européene) – Provides product safety certifications for products sold in the European Union.
- TUV Rheinland – An independent global testing, inspection and certification provider.
- SGS- A global inspection, verification, testing, and certification company.
- BSI Group- A global provider of standards, testing, and certification services.
- Intertek- A leading provider of quality and safety services, including product testing and certification.
- DNV GL- An independent provider of assurance, testing, inspection and certification services.
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list, as there are many other organizations that provide safety regulations and certifications in different industries and regions.